The Beacon Education Foundation Scholarship
Applications are currently being accepted for December 31st 2020. Applicants must be current ECPI University or Advanced Technology Institute students demonstrating financial need and academic success. Awards may range from $500 to $2000 per year depending on the availability of funds and the demonstrated need.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
- Applicant must be a current student in the second year of a program at the University or the Institute.
- Scholarship recipients must display prior good academic standings and continue to maintain academic qualifications in order to receive the award.
- Applicants with financial hardships are evaluated and rewards will vary based upon need. In addition, recipients must demonstrate a commitment towards pursuing a degree or diploma-generating program.
You may download application, complete and email to your Financial Aid advisor at your school or print, complete and bring to your school’s Financial aid office. Please download or print the application here.
ECPI University is taking action now to improve access for African-Americans into programs that offer economic opportunity and upward mobility. We know we can do more. As part of our contribution to this effort, our ECPI community is proud to announce the LIFT Scholarship. (Lead, Instruct, Foster, Transform)
- This program will consist of $3 million in tuition scholarships, computers and Wi-Fi access for African Americans in STEM + Health Care programs
- ECPI University will encourage all recipients to participate in a community service project to help
- ECPI University faculty will conduct opportunity sessions for minority K-12 students to highlight opportunities in STEM+H health careers.
In addition, ECPI University is working in conjunction with the Beacon Education Foundation ( a Virginia 501(C)3 ) to raise additional funding for the LIFT Scholarship. If you would like to make a donation, please follow the link below!